Sunday, March 14, 2004

So, it's Sunday afternoon, and that means one thing around here: I have to start thinking about what I'm going to write for this week's Stranger column. My deadline is Wednesday am, so I generally start drafting or at least making some notes on Sunday night. Then Monday nights I come home from the gym and sit down with a can of diet Coke and get serious about it, and on Tuesday night I do the last minute tweaks and touch-ups.

So if you're a regular reader of my column and you've got suggestions, pipe right up. I'm interested in knowing what you'd like to read about. Bear in mind that I have only a very small space, so it has to be a pretty bite-sized topic. And no, I don't wanna do two-parters. Of course, I think every one of you should email The Stranger and tell them you think I should have a longer column. That might help.

No comments: