Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Friday, everyone.... Here's the new column. And for you dead-tree readers, I heard yesterday that I am absolutely back in the paper version all the time now. Yay!

Also: I see that the Lusty Lady is hiring. The LL is the only sex work job I ever had where I actually recieved a paycheck. Being a bona fide employee was weird. But it's a good gig for some girls, so if you go audition, remember two things:
1. You don't have to be able to dance like Madonna. It's a small room that you're in, with three or four other girls, so if you have the ability to wiggle your hips more or less in time to music, you're fine. (And hell, if you're cute and sexy enough, they don't even care about that.)
2. Make eye contact and smile. Like all other forms of sexy entertainment, they're looking for ladies who seem happy and engaged with the customers. Pick a window, get close to it, show the candy, look him in the eye, and smile. Not rocket science.

No comments: