Monday, February 02, 2009

I have arranged a large part of my life around the fact that I am not a morning person. As in, seriously not.

However, sometimes one has to do things one does not like. So this morning I am up at 7am to go meet a designer at a showroom - down south of Auburn, for god's sake - to pick out stuff for the remodel.

Seven-a-m. That's the middle of the night, as far as I am concerned. I really believe that each person's body is wired to want to sleep at certain times and be awake at certain times, and it's hard for us to change that. My body? Wants to stay awake until 2 or 3 am, and then sleep until 10 or 11am. That is what feels normal to me.

So the Mistress is a bit cranky this morning. But I'll try to be amused by faucets and tiles and so on. Check the Flickr feed, I'll send some snapshots.

But really, who put the morning people in charge?

No comments: